Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Viking Race 2010 - day 5

Two rounds today. But possibly one round on the A slope will be cancelled pending the results of a protest about measuring wind strength and direction. We'll see.

We were on St Ferriol and you can see the potential of the place. A reasonable edge and landing in rotor free grass - bliss! Unfortunately in the light conditions there was still some variation today, but not as but as Laurac. The UK teams moved up a little but the damage done in the first few days is too much to recover unless we get more variable conditions and they all work for us!

I have a few photos but they are in my cameras in the car and I am in the hotel with wine. No decision to be made, they will appear tomorrow!